Saturday, March 16th ALL DAY!
Crawl with us during the St. Patrick's Day FAB Crawl (Food, Art & Brew) in downtown Morganton.
Retailers, Restaurants, Breweries, Pubs, and Art Studios are signing up to participate in the ALL DAY FAB Crawl on Saturday, March 16th. This St. Patrick's Day FAB Crawl will include some Irish favorites: chef's specials, GREEN beer, music and more await all FAB Crawlers. Also, the Ridgeline Trolley will be available from 5:00-8:00pm that evening to help you get from spot to spot in downtown. And perhaps you'll spy a leprechaun or two during your visit!
How do you participate? Each business will provide "crawlers" a punch card to get "punched" at each business visited (full list of businesses coming soon). Visit participating businesses and enter for a chance to win some great prizes!! Three lucky winners will receive some awesome prize packages! There is no cost to participate.
List of Businesses in the FAB Crawl:
- Adventure Bound Books - Open 11am-4pm followed by Poetry Night at The Grind Cafe from 5:30-7:00pm.
- Art and Soul
- Breathe Yoga & Wellness - Offering 6 class packages for first-time customers for $36. AND 3 private yoga or pilates sessions for $150 (can be split between 2 people).
- Brown Mountain Bottleworks - Irish Beers and special tap lineup. LIVE music from Sorella Jack from 7:30-10pm.
- Burke Arts Council
- Catawba Brewing Co. - Enjoy Green Beer, White Wine & Cider. Releasing Irish Red Beer. Have fun with jenga, corn hole and other patio games. LIVE music with Gotcha Groove from 8-11pm ($5 cover starting at 8pm).
- Fonta Flora Brewery - Irish Table Beer release.
- Green Eggs and Jam
- Gregory Jewelers - Featuring Celtic Designer Jewelry.
- Hamilton Williams Gallery
- Hot Box Vintage
- Main Street Jams
- Mindful Touch Massage & Wellness - $10 off coupons to crawlers that stop by between 11am-4:30pm.
- Morganton General Store - Shop with 8 local craft vendors and enjoy a Key Lime Scone from Swede's Cafe.
- Overmountain Cycles - Join in for a 5:00pm bicycle ride around town. Best dressed rider and bike wins a prize!
- Reece Winery
- She's Gone Country
- Sketch Art Space - Artisan Market open from 10am-2pm. Handmade jewelry, oil paintings, and handmade paper flowers!
- The Grind Cafe - Featuring Poetry Night with Adventure Bound Books from 5:30-7pm.
- The Natural Olive - Enjoy their drink special: Green Sangria! With live music by The Michael Hefner Experience.
- The Nook - Guinness in Nitro Cans + music.
- Toasted and Rolled - Green cake pops, clover shaped green cookies, lucky charms ice-cream and mint chocolate chip ice-cream.
- Treat - Menu offering Fish & Chips. Featuring a cocktail special called the Four Leaf Clover.
- West Union Art Studio
- Yianni's Restaurant
For a map of the F.A.B. Crawl, click here!