Thursday, August 20 5:00-7:30pm
Come enjoy our beautiful downtown while taking in the sights and sounds of local businesses and artists during the "Greatest Art Show on Earth"! This circus themed art crawl will feature performers along the streets, reminiscent of circus/festival acts. Whether it is a juggler, contortionist, mime, or aerialist, this will be an art crawl to remember.
More information about the event and the participating venues in the days to come. We currently have the following venues lined up with more to come:
- Hamilton Williams Gallery & Studio
- Mountain Gallery & Gifts
- Criativo International Arts - Booth on the Square
- O Suzannah's Yarn featuring pop up market with other local artists - Booths on the Square
Cousins Maine Lobster Food Truck will be at the event, stationed at the intersection of Union and Sterling Streets next to the Courthouse Square. Their menu includes:
Please remember the 3 W's during the event.
- Wear a face mask covering your nose and mouth.
- Wash your hands.
- Wait 6 feet away from others.