Serving Western North Carolina including Burke, Catawba, Caldwell and McDowell Counties
January 25, 2015 - Morganton, NC
Morganton Community House
1:00 - 5:00 pm
The 1st and Premier Bridal Fair in Morganton. The Table Rock Bridal Fair is the premier bridal fair being held on January 25, 2015 at the Community House!
Christmas time! What a wonderful time of the year. We get to vist with family and friends, share love and joy, and eat lost of tasty treats. Lots, and lots, and lots of tasy treats! But don't worry, there are plenty of ways to burn off those extra calories right here in town!
The Morganton Main Street program has spent more than 30 years working to maintain a vibrant and energized downtown. The program has generated more than $60 million dollars of public and private investment into downtown and that investment has helped downtown Morganton weather the storms that left many downtowns across America crumbling and desolate. Today, downtown Morganton, the heart and soul of the City, is strong and healthy largely due to the Main Street program.
Stay tuned for more dates of the 2015 Event Calendar!
- Show Some Love to Your Valentine ❤ - Friday & Saturday, February 13-14
- DDA Annual Chili Cookoff - Friday, March 13
- NC Main Street Conference - Wednesday - Friday, March 18-20
- TGIF - Every Friday evening in May & June
- Farmers Markets - Wednesdays & Saturdays April to October
- Morganton Jazz Fest - Saturday, May 16
- State of Origin Craft Brew Festival - Saturday, June 13
- Historic Morganton Festival - Friday & Saturday, September 11-12
- October Oyster Outing
- Ghost Tours
- Halloween Spooktacular - Friday, October 30
- First Frost Art Show and Sale
- Holiday Farmers Market - Saturday, November 21
- Memorial Tree Lighting - Saturday, November 21
- Christmas Parade - Tuesday, December 1
- Breakfast with Santa - Saturday, December 5 & 12
- Holiday Farmers Market - Saturday, December 12